About Me

My photo
Hey there! My name is Erin. I love making videos on my channel on youtube. I live in Florida. I am a cheerleader. I love shopping,makeup, and making other laugh. Have a blessed day!(:

Monday, August 1, 2011

24 Random Facts!!

1. Do you have a middle name? Yessm! Its.. Yvette
2. What is your Favorite subject in school? 
English
3. Whats your Favorite drink? Gatorade!(:

4. What is your Favorite song at the moment? Start Over-Beyonce

5. What would you name your kids? Not sure..

6. Do you participate in any sports? 
Cheerleading!(:
7. Favorite Book? I love so many..

8. Favorite Color?
 Yellow :D
9. Favorite Animal?
 Turtles are amazing
10. Favorite Perfume? Dont have a favorite
11. Favorite Holiday?
 Thanksgiving
12. Have you graduated high school? Not yet...
13. Have you ever been out of the country? Nope
14. Do you speak any other language? Nope :/
15. How many siblings do you have?
 Yupp! 2 (1 brother and 1 sister)
16. What is your favorite store? 
Forever21
17. Favorite restaurant? 
Olive Garden
18. Do you like school? Yepp
19. Favorite youtuber? 
MiniCoop0032! haha jk I love FloridaFashionista and FashionWithTy
20. Favorite movie?
 I dont have one
21. Favorite TV show? 
Single Ladies
22. PC or Mac? PC..cus i have one haha
23. What kind of phone do you have? Android
24. How tall are you? 5’3?

No comments:

Post a Comment